Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha

Hello peeps! Yeah, I'm writing this while laying on the bed..huhu! Sungguh gedik diriku..huhu!
As u can see, I'm wearing blue today. (Xde bju raye..) Ni bju raye aidilfitri hri tu..recycle je..huhu!
I'm in Kelantan, by the way. Smpi ptg smlm..after more than 7hours journey from Kuala Lumpur with my cousin, Rushdan. And, I'm going back to Penang with my mom early morning tomorrow..
Yeah, so tiring..but what to do..my brother, Amir is coming back to Penang tomorrow.
This weekend, I'm going to start my work as a photographer! Yeah, I'm super excited! Hehe!
But, I miss my dear Bambam lor..(He is in Shah Alam now)
Well, that's all for now.

x o x o
Lya


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone