Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

^ lots of things to update ^

hello bloggies!
oh, i miss u too! this week have been SUPER busy for me. got lots of stuff to settle, my industrial training report, completing my logbook, packing, and being in love! hahaha! i don't know which one to begin. so forgive me if the things that im going to update wasn't according to the correct chronology.

last Friday, 29 April was my last day of internship. hehe! i was really excited to finished my internship. so on my last day, before we actually say goodbye, we went for lepaKing at mamak. my supervisor blanje. we had a talk on whats next, that we have to keep in touch, and so on.. hehe! im kinda upset to leave the office, but im kinda excited at the same time.well, honestly that place hav taught me to be a very2 independent person. i larnt how to deal with lots of things. before this, i work for my parents. so i can do whatever i want. but here, i have to follow orders. i have to have a good manners in order to get good marks. hehe! thanked God that i found that place. that will be the greatest perioed in my life even though i have to wake up at 7 EVERYDAY, then i have to walk, change from taking bus to taking monorel. what a hectic life i had there. while walking, my eyeliners came out of place. yeah, that sucks. but the experiences gained is SUPER DUPER nice. i got to meet new people. people in the real industries. yeah, sooooo nice!



last Monday, i went out with Adiaana Othman to Bangsar Village Shopping Center. we planned to try Canoodling Restaurant. yeah, the name is weird. and even a friend of mine pronounce it as "tenggiling". hahahhahaha! so, the restaurant was nice, decent. the scenery was very pleasing. i like it. very simple yet very cozy. just my taste. the food? okay la. i wanted to try their Asam Laksa but the time i arrived was quite late, 9pm. so finished already. so i get myself a salad then. haha! since i was on diet that night, i ordered Vietnamese Chicken Salad. shredded chicken with peanuts and salads. kinda nice, but im allergic to nuts. hehe! and as for Adiana, she got herself a Seafood Noodles. i like it! the taste is simple, no un-ordinary taste. just decent taste. well, its hard for me to explain it here. so why dont u guys try it urself. Canoodling in Bangsar Village Shopping Center in Bangsar. just in case u dont know, its in the new mall.



simple decorations

cozy place to hangout with friends and families

the table sheet where u can write or draw while waiting for ur food being served

Adiana ordered three layered tea while i ordered honey lemon 

this is my salad, VIETNAMESE CHICKEN SALAD

so this is the SEAFOOD NOODLES


got every channel that u might like

the crayons is provided for u to express ur talent! hehe!

after Canoodling, we went to Tutti Fruiti! yeah! our favorite froyo!



x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment