Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

:: Abah ::

to day is the actual Father's Day. i woke up, not so early and not so late. still morning. i sms my Abah, "Happy Father's Day. I Love U!". hehe! then Abah replied, "Thank u so much. I miss u. Take care!".
i am soooo happy to get that msg! and my Abah actually replied! hehe! that msg meant sooo much to me. then later, i made a wall post to my fb's acc. and i saw one from my brother's fb wall too..



hehe! today is a day that we all have to appreciate our father. whether he is still alive or not, he deserved to be appreciated. even that u dont prepare any gift for him, a wish of thoughts will be more meaningful.

* * * * * * * * * *

speaking of which, seriously time files. really fast. really really fast. faster than the furious 5. i miss the time where we're all FAMILY. u know what i mean..ibu, abah, me  and amir living under the same roof, travelling together..laughing..and joking..seriously miss that. my life now living with Ibu is okay, but it will be much more better if i have Abah living with me too. im soooo jealous looking at other people's perfect family. well, this is what we called 'fate' right?
for those who have been through this, ure sure understand me. for those who have no idea what am i talking about, please appreciate ur families. dont take them for granted. ure going to get all this once.



thanks for reading darlings! u know i appreciate it soooo much. thank u for ur time. take care! live life to the max yea. tata! see u soon!

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment