Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

(^.^)

 안녕하서요!


haha! show off a bit the things ive learned in my Korean class.
well, i can read korean character now! i am sooooo happy!
my mom just recently came back from Korea and she bought me lots of cosmetic products.
and guess what? i tried to read them..haha! okay laaaaa..but i dont know the meanings of those words..just reading..tu pun maybe ade a few yg misspelled :(

that photo was taken during my 'school trip' to Langkawi with the Korean students from Semyung University. and that time i was on the boat for island hopping with them. i never been to those place before. it was cool place, but it was really really hot!
overall, i enjoyed my times there with them and friends.

til then.

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment