Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Hari Raya

hello readers?

hows ur raya so far?
i hope all great

me?

ermm..
er..

My Hari Raya turned to be My Engagement & Wedding Days

excited?
kindaaaa..
been waiting for this for so long

but the things is that, everyone keep on asking whether or not the plan is on..where will be held..when exactly is the date..what color is the theme..what this what that..

i didnt expect too much questions from my families

so the situation now is,

IM GOING TO GET ENGAGE NEXT WEEK!
then,
IM GOING TO GET MARRIED IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS!

can u feel it?

i got to rush here and there
do this and that

like seriously?
its too damn fast!

at this very moment, i still cant find the ring yet!
yep, im serious!
no ring, no engage!

Dear Allah, 
please help me..
to get thru everything in front of me in order for me to get all these done.
amin..


will update more soon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment