Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2019

New Year, New Life

Hi darlings,

I wasnt feeling so good about things that has been bothering me these days. Well, to be honest, there are lot of things happening right now.

FIRST of all, my husband has been transferred to Penang. Seriously, I dont know what to expect. Like seriously, are we going to be staying apart like this for years to come? Its not that i cnt take care of myself and Ayra alone, but its good to know that i have someone supporting me.

And, i dont really know where to pour my heart out. So since i have a blog, so i think i better pour it here.

Then i think i dont really feel good about something which i cant say it here. It feels awful.

New year, new life? I heard that a lot from people these days. But for me, i want to be better person than i am today. I admit, there are a lot of things to learn. InsyaAllah, slowly..


Til then
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment