Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Roadtax and Insurance Renewal using Bjak.my

hello readers,

today im going to share with yall the new thing that i just learned this year. so as usual for me, beginning of the year is the time where i hve to renew my car's road tax and insurance. if u know me, im totally too lazy to go out, and find the agents for these things.

so,
i googled it.

then, i found
bjak.my

i was quite skeptical at first. well, there are lots of cases out there regarding online thingy. then i asked Amir, my brother. he also suggested me to get it online cuz he also get his online. so then i try wandering around the website. to use the site was super easy. u can choose whether or not to compare a few insurance brands.

just key in ur ic no
then ur car's registration no

wait for 5mins, they will giv u link on Whatsapp where they giv u all the quotations. and u can adjust the insured sum according to ur needs. make payment, then.....wallahhhhweh! its doneeee!!! did i mention that they gave discounts??? yeahhhh! u get 10% discount!!!




once ure done, ull get email with above header. there are links to see ur cover note and also to track your road tax. mine was quite fast. i got the cover note one hour after that which i can print it myself. and as for my road tax, it takes a few days to courier it to me. i did it last week on Friday (24 January), and got it this morning (28 January). just in time before my road tax ends tomorrow..hahaks!

whoever invented bjak.my, ure brilliant! and thank you so much for invented this service!!!

so here goes my experience using bjak.my !!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment