Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

happy happy mood!

how i love having time for myself
last night, i went out karaoke-ing  with my cousin and bro
pecah tekak gua beb!
haha! dah lame xwat kje2 ni..hehe!
well, since im going to have lots of time, karaoke is going to be one of my favourite things to do

well, my mom went to London for work..so tingggal la anak2..
and as for my dad, he is very busy man too
kejap ade, kejap xde..mcm chipsmore

this morning, my dad called as me to come home *currently, im staying at my mom's home, which is near to my dad's home*
so i said, im going there as soon as m awake..haha! i planned to go for lunch
my dad was like
"bile nak datang ni? abah da masak. gulai ayam dgn ikan semilang"
haha! my dad really knows how to arouse me to get to his home asap!
so, tanpa berlengah lg, dgn xmandi lg, trus tukar bju and drive to my dad's house
nyum nyum nyum!
as expected, my all time favourite gulai ayam is boiling on the stove! nyummmmmeh!

so now, im going to pack up some stuff to bring to my dad's house
im gonna stay there maybe until the weekend

well, thats all for now
xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment