Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

GYM and ALIA

It is super hard to maintain this kind of life..i have to compete with my mother. She is 50, but she weight 60kg++. Me? Im not telling..

What i really want to state here is that, it is really a battle for Alia to get her foot onto the threadmill for atleast 30mins that equivalent to +-2km..i dont what to spend my money on those expensive gym membership. So i just went to my campus's gym..okay la..better than nothing.

Ive just started my gym visits like a month ago. Every Tuesday and Thursday are girl's day at the gym. During other days, i follow mr.Saranghae to his workplace's gym.

We planned to jog on every Saturday and Sunday. Since he needs to keep his fitness for his hockey tournament soon, i can keep my shape and be slimmer!!! Yay! So no more wandering around shopping malls anymore, insyaAllah..hehe!

So far, i dony really feel changes to my body. I still cant fit into my tight slack..but my weight drops 2kg last weeks. Im super duper happy!!! Hopefully, i'll be slimmer soon. Before raya maybe..? But one thing for sure, i need to be slimmer before i see my mother soon!!

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment