Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 5, 2013

PhotoShoot - 3Apr2013

OMG!

my last post was on my Assignment 2 of Digital Image Editing's subject!

can u imagine how busy i am with my life nowadays?
i slept evey nights at 1am or maybe later than that..then i woke up at 5am. and then i went to class and do my running routine..so i didnt managed to get any nap time during the day..
sometime i ate and then sometime i dont.
so that habit results in me looking slimmer. haha! 

so last Wednesday, ive completed my photoshoot
so this is the outcome..
dont dare laughing!







YES! i know..i looked stiff..

but im not model..so im not offended..

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment