Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Cheat-Day

hello readers,

so today is my totally cheat day. well, im actually in a stress mode. the interview for my internship is finally TOMORROW! can u imagine that? can u imagine how nervous i am? 
but the most important thing is that i dont want to be together with that bunch on "babi"-es..i dont want to see them anymore :)

so to heal my nervous-ness, i went out eating..hehe! 
so my stop today was Grafa SS15
it was not my first time..but i have not been there since May if im not mistaken..
me and my MrSaranghae ordered GrafaMama's Lamb Grill (if im not mistaken) Joe's Spurr, Nasi Goreng Ketam and a Vanilla Milkshake.
the only i satisfied today was the Nasi Goreng..mmg sedap..the lamb was a bit salty :(
 and when im home, my house-mate bought this chocolate moist cake from our lecturer's wife..yummsss!

please pray for me too..for my interview tomorrow!
have a great day ahead dear darlings!

xoxo
Lya 

No comments:

Post a Comment