Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2015

*sigh*

*sigh*

first of all, thanks for the compliments
so this is the 2nd time my fb name got called like this
whoever named M.M.I, thanks for the compliments ans backing me up

BUT, this is embarrassing..why cant u confess direct rather than confessing on social media?

and he or she *i believe this person is a guy* mention that he heard people are talking about me being on and off hijab-ing
SERIOUSLY?
ive been wearing hijab not even a month! and how could people talk about me?
ive mention lots and lots of time, 
"I AM TRYING TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON!"
this is new to me. ive been living 25 years hijab-less, so it might takes a while
bukan nk main main
i am serious in wearing hijab

but..kadang kadang ade gak yg gongak2..
but i didnt say that it is okay for u to talk about me
im just a normal person who makes mistake..lots of mistakes

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment