Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2015

New Me (^.^)

Assalamualaikum..

The new me :)
Alhamdulillah..ive decided to give this a try..
ive been wanting to do this, but i dont believe this soon
i thought this could only happen only when im married, with 2 kids..ahhahahaha!

im still on 'on and off' mode
so thats why u might see me sometime with and without tudung

im still learning and adapting this new look

and the best thing is that,
i got to shop for my new wardrobe!
meanwhile, i need cardiganssss..lotsssss of cardigans..!
since most of my clothes are short sleeved, i need cardigans to cover my arms..so i can still wear them..sayang la nk bg org or nk buang..

and ive started on my tudung line..
and again..Alhamdulillah..thanks to the tudung line..it opens up my heart towards this..

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment