Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 11, 2017

#lyaworkinglife

Hi Readers,

i have one question for you;
have u ever feel that ure being underpaid?

when ur friends were talking about their salaries, and suddenly u realises that they are well paid more than u do. they have the same qualifications as you do.

well, im feeling it right now. like seriously? why am i being paid ONLY that much? my salary got cut off whenever i took a day off. for emergency; Ayra got sick. when the salary is in, i checked, urgh! so frustrating and sad..yerp, im sad by looking at my bank account. 
whether or not i have husband or not, i still have to be paid suitably right? i think its time for me to talk to my boss about it. the costs of living are rapidly increasing day by day, but my salary are not.

yerp, pity me.

may Allah ease my journey in talking to my boss about it.

just a piece of my mind

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment