Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 25, 2017

Post Delivery for Me (from my own experience)

Hello readers,

ive been reading about post delivery lately. how people share their experience after the deliveries and all.. and they seems fine and okay with everything..and i assume that everything was all sweet-cotton-candy-liked experience..

well, i hope it all true.

because,

for me..urmmm..hahaks! not rainbow and butterflies kinda experience..

they said, once the baby is out, u wont feel any pain. hmmm for a couple of hours after delivery, yup i feel good..

then, the drug went off..hahaks! its time to face the reality! the first thing that hurts is ur vi-jay-jay! yup! the stitches! u cant walk properly, sit properly. the a few days ur boobs will start hurts. too much milk productions. then ur back hurts. then ur nipple cracked. if ure lucky u wont get this. in my case, i got it. both of my nipple cracked. it is super painful! u gotta deal with it each and every 'milking' time.

up til now,
my boobs sore sometimes..and since my baby got her teeth now, my nipple has been chewed by her. yeah, true story! sometimes my back hurts.

so for me, when people told me that once the baby is out everything is fine, its not true :(

or,
mayb its just me.

if ure all rainbow kind of feeling, good for you. and im happy for you!
but, whatever feels im feeling right now, im thankful that i got my baby with me.

till then, take care guys :)
with lots of love,

Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment