Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Newbie

I really2 love blogging! And now, ive found another way to keep writing! Thru my phone! Yay! But it wont look as nice as i did on my lappy..sorry guys..

Well, i have another one good news to share. InsyaAllah, im gonna buy new lappy next month. *i hope my mom wont change her mind*
Well, im thinking of getting an Asus lappy since i cant afford to buy a MacBook..well, the specs are all good and very suitable for my work as a graphic designer..and im crossing my finger to get that lappy with and i7 processor!

Well, its getting late now..seriously i dont feel like sleeping after hearing this good news! And im going back to Seremban tomorrow!

Till then!
xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment