Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 20, 2013

my skin care and make ups

hello readers
to day, what i would like to share are the products i use for my face.
all of these pics are taken from mr.Google because i am too lazy to snap my own because of the bad lighting in my room..

first of all, these are my skin care products which i use everyday. its stated here that they were for brightening effects, but i take them as my hydrating agents.
toner+emulsion+serum+lotion
i use these in the morning and night before i went to bed

this is my facial foam. i like this because whenever i clean my face using this foam, my skin will feel sooooooo clean. i dont need to make my own foam since it will come out as foam-ready (^.^)

i will use this peeling gel every twice or three times a week. it is not really peeling, but ur dead skin will actually come off ur face as u rub this on ur face.
besides peeling, i use sugar scrub too.

i am a person who kinda wears make ups everyday. so, instead of regular make up remover or oil-based remover, i use cream. these was made with rice. so i just put this on my face and softly rub it onto my face in circular motion. then, i wipe my make ups off by using tissue. this will soften ur skin while removing dirts on ur face.

and as for make ups,
i use eyeliners both from Skin Food and Nature Republic.
so these one is new. i like it and its kinda water proof. these were from the Flower edition from Nature Republic. i use crayons eyeliner from Skin Food. its nice too because it will keep the liners from ruins..but it is not water proof.

compact powder, i use both from Skin Food and Nature Republic
  
bb cream? i use 3 kinds of them..including CC cream

 
CC is new to me and to the market. my CC cream will change its color to my skin color. i love those 3 bbs and cc. i already used Skin Food's BB since like 4 years ago. and im loving it!

masks sheet?
ive used them all. but only 3 times a week. even that i ahve lots of them.
 
 
 

during the hot day, i will use this face mist to keep my skin from excessive oils.
this mist smells sooooooo good! i call it rose water. hehe!

if uve been following my facebook or instagram, u may notice that i have a very very dry lip. so ive found my lips's friend. this lip balm is from Nature Republic. i love this one for its long lasting effects and it smells good too. and it keeps my lips smooth. since then, my lips are no longer always chapped..

make up finishing..i use Skin Food's muffin and Nature Republic glittering highlighter.
 

and lastly that i can remember is this Aloe Vera Soothing Gel from Nature Republic! whenever im hot, i put this onto my body and it will makes me colder..hehe!  

before i ends my post about my make ups and beauty products, i would like to share some info about this Aloe Vera Gel.

my Mom is the one who supplies me with all these cool stuffs. well, it is because she works in Korea and we, as a family are always the fans of Korean beauty products.
Thank u sooooo much Ibu for all these
(^.^)


have a good day everyone!
i hope everyone that asked me about my beauty products are happy to read my post today.
and, have a great weekends darlings!

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment