Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 30, 2013

(^.^) My first ever!

hi peeps!
what im about to show here today is my recent task given in my Advanced Post Production's class.
i am super duper happy about it because this was my first ever doing it alone! i mean, 100% my effort! (okay, deduct 40 because my brother actually helped me with the camera and lightings..)
the editing? yup, thats me!
i did it! 
Alhamdulillah..

so now i would like to share it with u guys, my fellow readers..


hehe! this is it!
thanks for taking your time to actually watch this

(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment