Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Resolutions

resolutions?


yup. 

i have one.

well, its a lot actually..hehe!

for my 2013 resolution, i got most of them. the remaining un-resolved resolution will be bring forward to 2014.

for 2014, 
i want to be a better muslimah. i will try to do my best. i think its time for me to change now. im not saying that i will wear hijab, but change in other things first. hijab will come a bit later..
*im sorry..its just that im not ready yet*
thats my first resolution!

after that, bla bla bla bla..soooooooo many new resolutions..
i will keep on updating if i achieve my goals (resolutions)

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment