Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Take Out Bibimbap

hello readers!

it's been awhile since my last post
yeah, im quite busy with my Korean Language's exam and stuffs
so last Friday was the end of it, the end of my suffering! hahaks!
so now i kinda have lots of time to do my stuff


i went to a take out place for lunch
it was amazing! i ordered "vege and tuna bibimbap"
 
 
it is superbly convenient to get food from this place. and it was cheap too. it costs me W2,700 for these. its good right? 
there are lots of this kind of take out stall in Korea. and i bet theyre good :)

so here's about the food :)
have a great day ahead, dolls

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment