Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weekends + Hari Raya Haji

oh, hello!
not too late for me to still wishing u guys, Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha

this year, my small family and i didnt go back to Kelantan
my brother got class till Thursday, so do i
so we just celebrate our raya at our home in Seremban

mr.Saranghae sent me to Cyber on Thursday
before my brother picked me up, we had our brunch at the Tokio's Cafe
i had sushi! and my darling had cheezy chicken curry rice
but this cafe is kinda expensive!
but thats the only place available at that time since its lunch hour for working people

-: 25 October 2012 :-

these are parts of the food in my house during that hari raya
::cheese cake::grilled beef patties::soto::
apart from these, we had nasi impit with kuah kacang and also lemang and rendang

and when i came back from Seremban, i went out for a short date with mr.Saranghae
he bought me Hello Kitty!
a surprise present
no occasion, nothing to celebrate, just pwezzy!
i am super duper happy!
thank u sooooo much, my dear darling! 
he knows how much i love Hello Kitty! 
yev youuuu!

so now, im back in KL..so many things to settle..so many assignments to be completed
(>.<)     (=.=')     (*.*)     (@.@)     (~.~)

xoxo
Lya





No comments:

Post a Comment