Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Getting haircut


Not me, but my brother. Its super duper tiring..im soooo lucky thay i have my baby tabby with me. Bleh gak la nk ber-hapdet blog. Hehe! Im now in hair salon, in Bukit Jambul Complex. Waiting for my brother and Shabil to get their haircut. Sabar je la..i thought, im the only one yg mgade2, cerewet..rupe2nye these guys are too! So here are few of my photos taken while im waiting for these guys..
Take care darlings! Have a nice Saturday! And thanks for ur time reading..
x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment