Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

On my way to lunch


My dad have new driver. Indian guy. Kesian, asyik kne marah je. Then tbe2 my dad ckp "u ni bawak krete mcm keleng lah". I kt blakang was like super duper laughing. Haha! Kesian gile this guy. Asyik kne marah je.
But still die loyal je. If die ikot my dad, whenever my dad eat, he will eat too. So its kinda advantage to him. Hehe!
Im now lepaking in my dad's office. Gue trase bangge gile la pulak. *ahhhhhh...sungguh gedik!!!* org kt sni tersengeh2 je plak. Later im going to see my wan at home, mlm bru balik Nilai again..jumpe wan nk manje2..it been long since my last visit to see her. She's going to be really happy to see me. I bought her new tudung. Hopefully she will like it.
Thats all for now. Take care darlings! Lurve ya'll!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment