Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

(=.=) my sick days

as i browse around my tablet's gallery, i found these photos. haha! im wondering who's the one who took these. must be my mom. well, this is during my sick days. where i cant even get out of my bed. i just wake up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. and also to eat my meds. haha!
i think i kinda look like Pucca in my last photo.  
now, i feel much better than before. i can sing, dance..hehe! but not fully recovered. i still have my cough. i think my cough is getting worse. i even awake during the night.




take a good care of ur health yea darlings! 
lurve ya'll!

x o x o
Lya



Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment