Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, November 16, 2012

Morning!

today is officially my first morning ALONE!
i hate this feeling but i have to get thru this
after this, this is how its going to be *sigh*
the bed feels so cold and the night feels so long
the talks will only be on the line
what a pathetic situation
i will figure out how to me this my way

well, in a few days im going to get a new rommie!
im technically-already-met-her
i dont like it, but whats the harm of thinking in a more positive way
but the thing is that, i hate it when people bossing me around
if u want to be in here, learn my way then
im not going to change anything accept for the arrangements in the room
im sorry, i cant do that

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment