Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A year back

a year ago..

it the day when u asked me out for a movie - Mission Impossible 4
after that movie, we're talking about how great the movie was
and how high am i in love with him..
i still remember, i was on the 66th floor at that time
haha! silly!
well, then we hang out..talking..and talking..and hanging..
.
.
.
.
.

anyway, to my darling a.k.a mr.Saranghae

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY, Darling!
we've made it a year now! 
hopefully, we're still going to be holding each other's hand for lot more years to come
thank u so much for still putting up will all my silly-ness, my stupid-ness, my childish-ly behaviour and all lah!
and sorry for all my wrong doings all this while

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment