Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Anoyying half-sibbling

I dont have real brothers and sisters, but i do have half-sibblings. But people said that if u guys shared the same dad, ure consired sibblings and u dont normally call them 'tiri'.
Whatever lah! I dont care. Guess what happened today? My super eldest brother told my mom that my dad's car is with amir now. WTF is wrong with him? He is like almost 40 to behave like 5! Da tue mcm tu pun nk mengadu! Damn! Now me and amir have to think of ways on how to explain the real thing to ibu. Why on earth did he have to do that? Is he that fucking jealous? Come on, ure super old for that. Just focus on ur own family la..xpyah masuk campur hal org lain boleh?
And plus, we dont share the same mother. So what gives him the right to talk to my mom about that? Between me, amir and ibu, just let us settle our problem sendiri. U dont have to mind our business. Klu diri sendiri tu perfect sgt nk bcakap pasal org xpe la jugak. Ni xpun..worst..
U just ruined my late afternoon! I dont like u!

x o x o
Lya


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment