Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011


I hate it when im sick. Im super sick of food thats "unchewable" (my own word for food that cant be munch/chew). Haha! Well, this is marsh potato with mineral water. Hmmmmm..same old menus: porridge, soups amd marsh potato. What a sad food.
Well, the good news is that im getting better. Just that i may get headache sometimes. I just take it as recovery process. Ive been taking medicines on time. *im soooo proud of myself* haha! And ive been sweating too. I guess thats also a sign right? Haha! I really2 hope that i will get better really2 soon. Cause im going to KL this weekend.

So darlings, have a blast weekend ya'll. And take care of ur health or u'll end up being like me. Haha! U dont want that..hehe! Take care!!!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment