Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Gadget Freak?

NO, im not. Just that i have them. Last week have been a busy week for me. Im going to register for a new semester this weekend, so i have to get all the documents ready, medical check-ups.
Medical check-ups have been a really awful experience for me. I have stand naked in front of a really hot handsome doctor. For the x-ray and breast cancer check-ups.
Last weekend, i went back to Nilai with my mom. But, on our way there, we have to visit my mom's cousin. She is now in stage 4 cancer. Poor her. Started with a breast cancer, its now become cancer in everything. I wish i dont have that.
Then, the next day we went hunting for a lappy for my brother. Before that, the actual reason why we went back is because my mom wanted to take her iPad2 from amir. Yeah, she bought that without having to queue. Haha! Instead of Nilai, we went to Seremban 2. There is where we got Amir's new lappy. Not that expensive..3k for an Asus lappy. Thats what he wanted. So i guess it should be okay. I love the speaker! Even that the lappy is cheap, it have nice sound system. And its super big and heavy!!! Almost 16"!!! Damn! I will never wants to have that kind of lappy. Look at mine now, its kinda big tooo..haish!
In my family now, we have ipad2, motorola xoom and galaxy tab. We're not gadget freak. We just bought things that we thought might help us in our everyday life.

Take care darlings! I love u guys sooooo much! Have a nice week ahead!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment