Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Registration!!!

I made it through the day without one of my parents. My beloved cousin, Nani is the one who send me here. Yeah, pity me.
So, here it goes. I wake up at 530 but i manage to get myself up at 545. I went showering, iron my baju kurung, and make up. It took me almost an hour to complete my make up. Haish!
I touch down my feet at unikl around 830am. Then i have to wait for my dear, Fatin Athirah to arrive. As soon as she arrived, we went register together.
After register process complete, me and my cousin went to my hostel, drop my stuffs then we went to IKEA for lunch. After that, buy some stuff then she drop me off here, in hostel.
Well. I dont feel good having these people as room mates. Theyre freak! I need to get out of here!
Dear God, please help me thru this semester..amin..

x o x o
Lya


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment