Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cleaning up Sunday!

Its not cleaning up my dearly Sunday. But its cleaning day today! Ive done some sweeping, mopping.. *ouh, sakit tulang belakangku* since my room mates are all gone balik kampung, so i have to do it alone *dear room mates, if ure reading this, u have to thanked me. I almost sprank my spine*
So, back to the tidying up my place, i almost forgot that i have one more unpack bag under my bed!!! Oh, tidakkk!!! My locker da xmuat! So i have to re-shuffle my locker balik. Thats really tiring! And i havent had my lunch yet. Its almost 4pm!!! I really do have toooo many stuffs.
After all those sweats and pains gained, it all paid off. See my place? Hehe! Kinda proud of myself. I did all that by myself! Before this, i hired that cleaning lady to clean up my room. I called my mon and told her this. She said "its a sign that ure not spoilt bratz anymore". Haha! Then that makes me think, "am i a bratz before?". Anyway, i hope i can keep this up.
Im going to me my mom later and im going to spend my night with her. My first day of school tomorrow!!! A bit nervous, but i'll manage. I hope this semester and more semesters to come will be more exciting for me.

I'll update more soon! Have a great day dalings!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment