Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Getting ready to school!


Haha! Guess what? Im SUPER happy today. My dad is back! Huhu! I will be in Seremban this weekend. Yay! Xde la stuck here, in hostel alone while everybody going back to their hometown for mantai. Hehe!
We will be fasting starting this Monday, insyaAllah..but.. :-( what to do. This is not my thing to decide..sabar je la..
These are taken after i got ready to go to class. My class was supposedly started at 430pm, but theres something that i have to settle with HEMs.
Tomorrow is Friday! My class cancelled! But still, i have to be in campus. To still settle my things..anyways, enjoy ur weekends ya'll. If u could, spend ur time with ur families.
I'll update more soon! Take care darlings!

x o x o
Lya



Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

2 comments: