Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Assignments!


Hello bloggies!
Hows ur fasting so far? I hope u guys are all still alright. Hehe! And as for me, im still fine. Hehe!
My third day of fasting was fine. I got to break my fast with someone other than just myself. Sooooo not hot to break ur fast alone right? My first day, bored..second day? I got terrible migrain..today, i am soooo happy! No more loney star..hehe! Hopefully tomorrow will be the same. Hehe!

The bad part is:

I have lots of assignments to be submitted next week. All these required me to draw, sketch. I am seriously bad in this. Since these are all individual work, i have to do it myself. No one cpuld do it for me. And i cant be anybody sleeping partner anymore. Thats not good.
Haha! These is how my desk looks like nowadays. The skecthbook is for my cartoon drawing for Storyboard Design subject. The magazine? Thats not for leisure anymore. Thats also part of my assignment. For my Creative Advertising subject.
Oh my Gucci, i need to have 2 brains right now. Im updating my blog as im taking break from drawing for a while. Since 10pm, i only fill 6 of the frame. I am still waiting for ideas to come. Dear brain, please help me with these yea..

Happy fasting tomorrow darlings! Dont forget to drink lots of water to keep u hydrated throughout the day.

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment