Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Good Friday


This morning, i have to get up early. But i woke up at 8 due to super duper tummy pain! *pity aten for wake up super early to help me out with the clearance..thank u darling! I love u!*
Instead of getting on 730 bus, i took the 9am bus. And im super lucky that the roads are kinda clear on my way to campus.

And guess what? 1 only have 1 klas this morning. INTRODUCTION TO TECHNOPRENEURSHIP's class. I am trying to reaaly positive in the class nowadays. Huhu! Im kinda worried when Sir Zahdi said that we're going to do the same thing again as i did before in INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP during my 4th semester *i think so..* hopefully it wun be as awful as the last time.

Before the class start, as usual..me and aten start our kinda 2 minutes of our bitchy segment..which is TAKING PHOTOS OF US IN CLASS. ive uploaded one of these in my fb's account..
Can u see my eye bags???!!! Thats all due to late sleeping time + lots of assignments + lack of food consumed..*sigh*

At first i was sooooo shocked when i saw these eye bags. I was like "oh my Dolce! I have eye bags!!!" i was kinda shouting in the class. Its soooo ugly!!! I need helppppppppp! I need to double care of my eyes. Need to put lots of eyes stress gel..!

Well, i had a great day today! Hopefully u guys had fun today too! Take care yea darlings!
x o x o
Lya



Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment