Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Headache + Gastric

what a day that i have to suffer these pains. seriously! one kind of pain is already painful, two? yeah, hell for me today. 

i slept as soon as i got on my bed (after changing my clothes, of course). then i keep on waking up due to my annoying tummy. i break my fast with mineral water, then continue sleeping till 8pm. i had these headache due to crying + mandi hujan! i lurve playing with the rain! hehe! so, now trime lah padahnye. and guess what? the flu is coming soon!!! head is dizzy, my throat is sore, my eyes are hot..YES! i am expecting! haha! expecting for fever. hehe!

so, back to the story ---> then i wake up, take my shower..later, buy something from the cafe to eat. not really nice. just for the sake to have a proper food. 

ble la sume2 ni nk gone..super tired already!

well, due to my excessive  sleeping time earlier, here i am..still awake. its almost 115 in the morning and i have 940 class tomorrow. 

so, im going back to Penang this Friday!!! cant wait to go back..

hehe! goodnight darlings!

x o x o
Lya


No comments:

Post a Comment