Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday!

Dear bloggies!

As u all know, i dont have any class on thursday. But i still come to campus to finish my works. And YES, still with the drawings.

Theres something happened in hostel these few days. And guess what? I lost my ring!!! Oo-too-ke?! Im freaking out! U know what? I have to buy a new ring that looks exactly like that. So sekarang still kne ikat perut to save money! Damn!
Sape yg amek tu mmg sial lah! U just made my life suckier that i have to save more money to replace that ring!

Please lah people, dont take things that does not belong to u..

Hmmmmm..

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment