Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Loving You Tonight - Andrew Allen

Lost, In the day, In a wayIts the same as the one before thisand i wish, I could saythat its all black and whiteBut its gray, Its the same, its the sameAnd i'm so tired but you are what im comin home to
Oh im thinkin' 'bout a red wine, buzz and takin' it easyand i got you in my arms, Takin' a break from crazy
And I'll say hey,You'll say baby, Hows your dayI'll say crazy,But its all gonna be alright,You'll kiss my smile,I'll pull you closer,Spend awhile just gettin' to know ya,But its all gonna be alright,Loving you tonight,Ohh Ohh Yeaaah,Loving you tonight,Ohhh Ohh, Yeaahh
And you are thereIn my heart, at the startof my my every morningand i can't deny, by the end of the daythat I'm runnin' on emptyBut you make it full, Steal my breathYou're so unpredictable,That's what I'm comin home to
Oh I'm dreamin' 'bout a romance , slow dancin' with youWhen i got you in my arms, Then i don't care what we do
Cos I'll say heyYou'll say baby, How's your dayI'll say crazyBut its all gonna be alrightYou'll kiss my smileI'll pull you closerSpend awhile just gettin' to know yaBut its all gonna be alright,Loving you tonightOhh, Ohh, yeaaah.Loving you tonightOhhh, Ohh, Yeaaah
Cause' everyday is just the in betweenthe hours separating you from mei know you'll be waiting,I know you'll be waiting
And I'll say heyYou'll say baby, Hows your dayI'll say crazyBut its all gonna be alrightYou'll kiss my smileI'll pull you closerSpend awhile just gettin' to know yaBut its all gonna be alright,Loving you tonight,Ohhh, Ohh, yeaaahhLoving you tonight,Ohhh, Ohhhh, yeaaahLoving you tonight,Ohh, ohhh, yeaaahhLoving you tonight,
 Loving you tonight





No comments:

Post a Comment