Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

My Convocation!

hello darlings!

its been long since my last post. i miss blogging sooooo much! but there's nothing i can do about it because i am super duper busy with assignments and all. seriously, klu boleh nk update blog tiap2 hari!

so my entry today is regarding my convocation day. it was one of the best day in my life. but i wish i could have ALL the persons i love to be with me on that day. thats the only thing i regret. someone told me that i cannot have all the things in the world. maybe its true. that person called me, to calm me down. even though i cried, but i feel good soon after that. u know what, I LOVE U SOOOO MUCH!

so darlings, here are some pictures taken on that day. enjoy!





few more pictures to be uploaded soon!

xoxo
Lya



No comments:

Post a Comment