Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011



Today is the day! Congrats to my Pak Lang. To my dearly cousins, sabar la yea..

People moved on. Nak wat mcm mne kan..

This is my first time g wedding yg the children sedih..


¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤


How do I feel today? Me? Ade org yg kesah ke? I miss all the people that I love. But did they even think of me?

Its hard for me to show I much I miss or how much I need them right now. Its not that I dont want to. But I cant. I will get scolded if I did that. U know what, I just have to learn to live myself alone. Sedih gile!

Malas nak crite byk.

I just have to be strong.


x o x o

Lya


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment