Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

my fav sweets

yesterday Shabil bought me macaroons! from my fav, GODIVA.
the night before, we fought.
so, in order nk pujuk i, he bought me the macaroons. 
he bought 4 which cost rm28.
not that expensive compared to other places (i think).



last time i bought, dpt kotak.
and the paper bag much more bigger.
tp xpe la,
without all that, its still my fav macaroons!!!
hehe!

thank u syg..
u bgn super early to get me this.
really appreciate this.
next time, i nk mrajok then mintak bende lain plak,k.

x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment