Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2012

My days..Filled with lots of love

i spend my last weekends in Seremban.
its been long since my last visits to my dad's house
Wan pun da panggil mengadap
well, i got 1 great news: Mama is opening her new spa's branch! waaaahhhhh! im super proud of her! and im proud to be the daughter!

the day where i have to be my daddy's driver!

its play time with Joaquim!
warrior!

next --->
i have to get ready with the things for my Chocolate Drop's game
so here i am..wrapping the hampers
kinda bad at this..sorry guys


on 11 of April 2012, it my BFF, Fatin Athirah's 22nd birthday!
so me & my mr.Sarangahe treat her lunch and surprise ice skating activity
she wasn't expected us to bring her there
and we laugh our throat out by watching "Jangan Pandang-Pandang"
i totally forgot to get her a birthday cake.
but lucky, my mr.Saranghae ordered this cute little cake




she is super nervous!
us..getting ready!


Happy Birthday, Fatin Athirah bt Roslay!
semoge panjang umur, dan dimurahkan rezeki..amin!

NEXT ---> Chocolate Drop 
the Chocolate Drop's girls
after that event, we had our mini celebration
CHEESE NAAN's time!
but Syahiran and Ied could not join us..
so its just me, aten, wajdi, acap, acap's gf, hafiy and wan..


me, Wan and Hafiy yg always sengal!
he ate 2 Cheese Naan! damn! perut die besar gile!

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment