Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 6 in Korea - Final Day

-Nam Folk Village-

tradisional Korean game! 



 im liking this!
 the Queen and the Royal Guard




 mischievous us! 
 i want nobody nobody but u!




 us with the guys from Japan! haihhh!
*indahnye ciptaan tuhan..*



 that guy next to me is my mom's friend
he is the one who brought us here











 lunch time!
we are ALWAYS happy when it comes to food

 the signature dish in this restaurant
-fermented crab-
for me, i was very salty!


 on top of the hill




 its time to go to the airport








i need to charge my tab while im chatting with my darling before i depart
bubbye Darling!

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment