Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

seriously xpaham

seriously, i dun understand. why me? i didnt ask for this,k. 
i tot today was the happiest day in my life since ive finished all my presentation for this semester. 
but my evening was ruined when..
i terdengar la plak people talking bot my 'appearance' in this makhluk tuhan's wall thru this application.
SERIOUSLY, IM NOT UR FAN.
i didnt ask for this. dah la u wrote 'Lya No 3? WTF! :D'
perlu ke?

korg tgk la sndr.
a photo can tell thousands of stories.






that's all for now. nite2!!!
x o x o
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment