Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

this is officially my new blog!
huhu!
i have another blog actually. it's for 'meluahkan perasaan' only. 

i want to make a statement here:
from now on, i will live my life as how i want it to be. i wun let anybody (shall i call them 'babi & bitches') to ruin it. 

1. i choose my own friend.
2. i'll do whatever i wanna do.
3. i'll say whatever i wanna say.

so those of you, xpyah susah2 nk amek tau pasal org lain yea. amek tau hal sendiri je ye. tp, pelik la, u dont like me, in fact u hate me sooo much. tapi, npe bce blog org? haha! maknenye, u guys sendiri yg cri jalan nk myakitkan hati sendiri. i am who i am. this is me. im to pretending to be somebody else. u're the one yg hypocrite. xsuke, tp wat2 suke..haha! pity u..xleh nk luahkn prasaan sendiri. so thats why u end up hating others who have the courage to speak for themselves.
i felt sorry for u.

untuk mgelakkn sakit hati, xpyah la bce my blog ye. i xkecik hati pun klu u xbce my blog. i lg suke.

xoxo
Lya 

No comments:

Post a Comment