Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday

Juz came out from a movie - NO STRING ATTACHED - it was a nice movie. Juz how I like it. Huhu! Funny + romance + sad all in ONE.
Today I woke up, with tears in my eyes. I don't know that people can cry while they're sleeping. Last night I dreamed of Mak Lang. I was like a flashed-back. How I grew up having her..til the last day I ever saw her. OMG! I wish she's not gone. I wish she could attend my wedding..I wish I still can go to her house in Gemas..eating food she cooks..uh, I miss that.
I want to get away from that thoughts. That why I went out today. As usual, had ayam penyet for lunch, watch movie with popcorns. Whenever I remember her, it seems like I can't stop my tears. Yeah, I mengade2..but she is somebody in my family. We use to be close before my parents got divorced.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Why is everybody is super easy to fell for what other people said? They're juz words..its not something that definitely true.
Juz because ure family that u refused to hear it from the other party? That's supaer unfair. Human was created with a brain in it..are u that DUMB to accept that MAYBE ur family member is not being true to u? I super believe in KARMA. What did u do to me now, u gonna have it soon. I'll make sure that. Don't be so happy.

x o x o
Lya

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone