Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my first day of school!e

hello dearly bloggies!

my first day of semester 2 was nice. its more like a meeting old friends. my class was cancelled. me, edie and aten went to pavillion to do some surveys. atrn is going to host a birthday party! and im the official planner! hehe!
actually, we have been planning this party since last month. and im thrilled to planning it.
my second day of school was tiring. i have class til 830pm! its drawing class!

i'll update more soon!
take care and have a nice day

xoxo
lya

No comments:

Post a Comment