Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Another shooting - 26 March

this activity is created in order for me to complete my assignments
and this is for ads in my magazine
*ade magazine sndr tuh!*
in the making of...
 camera-woman yg sengal! 
senget!
 i need make-up artist for my next shooting please!
 *after a few minutes, tired already!*
 *menjadi mangsa nyamok!*
tired! and we're done!
thank u soooo much to those involved in this activity
to those who enduring the hotness and the tiredness PLUS, MOSQUITO bites!
thank u guys soooooo much!
love u guys soooo much!

xoxo
Lya

No comments:

Post a Comment