Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

my March's anniversary & his birthday

good morning my dearly darlings! 
how was ur week so far?
cant wait for Saturday and Sunday to come right?
thanked God its Friday already! time really does flies!
so,
yesterday is 15 March 2012
me and my Mr.Simple had a date
we promised to surprise each other
after my class, he picked me up at campus..after that, we head straight to The Curve
well, i thought i would be nice and romantic if we have lunch at the Garden Cafe
but it turned out wrong!
the is cockroach in mr.Simple's salad
i called the waiter, and told him
ive lost my appetite and i just went at the counter and pay
the manager didnt charge us for the food that got cockroach!
i would NOT go to GARDEN CAFE ANYMORE!
pity my darling..blom puas mkn lg..
so then we head to Cineleisure 
i had Hot & Roll
that was nice! bru je trase nk mkn, dah jumpe..
after Hot & Roll, we went to Lecka Lecka Ice Cream, next to Hot & Roll
tgh ckp2 tu, i keluarkan 1 box and put it in front of him
"will u marry me?"
hahahahahhahaha!
i gave him this watch
for our March anniversary & his coming birthday
so he was really shocked
*almost cry i guess*
hahahah!
then we head to Tanjong Harapan for dinner
today's menu : SEAFOOD!


xoxo
Lya


No comments:

Post a Comment