Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

(>.<)

something good just happened! 
I CAN TAKE A LEAVE TOMORROW!
yeah, im going back to Penang! i miss the food, miss my mom, miss my room.
EVERYTHING that is mine, i miss them!
after asking the person in charge for my latest mockup, she said the due date is next week!
is either Monday or Tuesday.
and she is going to email me the stuff that i might need during the design process.
u know what? this is why I LOVE WORKING WITH CHINESE. 
they dont really depends on one thing. xpyah susah2 nk letak kt server, then senyap je. sampai la aku jd org yg paling last tau bot it. the chinese will tell me soon after they email me the files.
isnt that great of them? thats why la diorg ni maju.
ntah la..no more comments from me.
cause now, im super happy to go back tomorrow! hehe!

* * * * * * * * * * *
THE REASONS WHY WE SHOULD NOT EAT THESE:

huish! thats scary!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

quote of the day:
"do not marry a person that you know that you can live with; 
only marry someone that you cannot live without"


thats all for now
take care darlings!

x o x o
Lya


No comments:

Post a Comment