Followers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

#aflahaliajunior #AyraMedinaAflah

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

After my first day of working

Hello darlings!

I just finished my work..yeah, first day.. A lot of thinhs to set up..but i managed to get all done eventhough my tummy is kinda giving me a lil bit trouble..i got a lot of great shots. My mom satisfy with my work. So i guess today was a success!
My body is super dry right now..i can bleed my own lips anytime i want, and i can vomit anytime..i cant even eat properly..denggggh! I dont know whats wrong with my body..my head feels soooooo heavy..oh, this is sooooo pathetic!
Well, this hotel is kinda okay la..not really a hotel..its kinda like a homestay. But really nice homestay..its like stepping into a wedding garden..everyroom have a large flower arch. This is sooooo nice. I like! Well, it feels like ure in wedding ceremony!

x o x o
Lya

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment